Rottnest Island packages
Vendor: Rottnest Express
Experience Rottnest…Bike and Snorkeling packagesIncludes: Guided Introductory Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide Bike Hire with helmet and security lock or snorkel equipment Hotel transfers from most metropolitan hotels Return...
- Guided Introductory Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide
- Bike Hire with helmet and security lock or snorkel equipment
- Hotel transfers from most metropolitan hotels
- Return ferry to Rottnest Island
- Swan River Cruise with commentary (from Perth only)
- Morning and Afternoon Tea (from Perth only)
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
Don’t waste valuable time waiting in queue, book a bike before you go! Ride straight from the jetty for breathtaking views, secluded bays and beaches.
Tips…There is no drinking water or food available outside the Thomson Bay and the Geordie Bay settlement areas, so don’t forget your supplies - water, lunch, sun cream, bathers, towel and camera are essentials!
During summer, bays on the south offer protection in the mornings from the prevailing easterly winds. By afternoon the famous Fremantle doctor comes in the south-west making the bays to the north such as The Basin, Parakeet Bay and Little Armstrong Bay the best.
The island is 11km long by 4km wide and takes approximately 3.5 hours to ride around.
Conditions…Pre-bookings Essential. Package price includes the Rottnest Island Admission Fee