Ningaloo Coral Viewing, Snorkelling, and Coastal Explorer Extravaganza Tour
Vendor: Ningaloo Ecology Cruises
Guests tell us they are thrilled to have chosen Ningaloo Ecology Cruises for their Ningaloo Reef discovery from Exmouth and we think you will love them too! From friendly, passionate...
Guests tell us they are thrilled to have chosen Ningaloo Ecology Cruises for their Ningaloo Reef discovery from Exmouth and we think you will love them too! From friendly, passionate and experienced staff, through to Exmouth’s only glass bottom boats, discover why Ningaloo Ecology Cruises are the perfect fit for your next Ningaloo Reef experience.
This signature tour, explores all that is seen on the Coral Viewing Fantasy Tour, plus encompasses a snorkelling stop at one of our favourite locations. Cruise to deeper waters to investigate 1000+ year old corals and larger fish habitat. Customers on the bus will also have an opportunity to explore the Mildura Shipwreck, and take on the breathtaking “birds-eye” views of the Ningaloo Reef from the historical Lighthouse Lookout. This very affordable tour is a fantastic value… a full 2 hours on the water, around 4 hours all together.
The day begins with a pick up by curtesy bus in Exmouth and the surrounding areas.
- Travel to the Mildura shipwreck for a sourhort presentation, then
- Arrive on Ningaloo Reef (Tantabiddi boat ramp) for the glass bottom boat boat
- Coral Viewing and Snorkelling tour commences (approximatey 2 hours are spend on the water) with both coral viewing and 1 snorkelling stop (approximately 1 hour long)
- Glass bottom boat tour commences (time to use the toilets and board the bus)
- arrive at the Vlaming Head Lighthouse lookout for another short presentation here (seasonal Humpback whales sighted from the lookout!)
- Tour concludes, drop off back in Exmouth
This tour operates all year round. During peak season (April-October) the tour runs every day and it commences at 09:30 and concludes b/w 1:30-2pm. In the off-peak season (November-March) the tours runs 4 times per week and it commences at 0800 and concludes b/w 12-12:30.