Horizontal Falls and Broome Full Day Tour
For the true adventurers, our Broome full day tour will take you off the beaten track and deep into the red heart of the Kimberley.Travelling by land, sea and air...
For the true adventurers, our Broome full day tour will take you off the beaten track and deep into the red heart of the Kimberley.
Travelling by land, sea and air this tour visits a number of amazing sites, including Beagle Bay, Cape Leveque, One Arm Point, Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls.
With breakfast, lunch and all transport provided, adventure has never been so simple.
HALF 4WD AND HALF SEAPLANE
- Board the custom built 4×4 as we travel deep into the heart of the Kimberley.
- First stop is the famous pearl shell church at Beagle Bay, followed by a tea or coffee break.
- Then travel to Kooljaman at Cape Leveque for breakfast and a tour of the area’s stunning, unspoilt beaches.
- A short distance away we visit One Arm Point community for an informative tour of their innovative aquaculture hatchery.
- All aboard the 14 seater luxury seaplane for a scenic low level flight over the thousand islands of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Experience a spectacular seaplane landing on the calm waters of Talbot Bay.
- Enjoy a fresh BBQ barramundi lunch served by the amazing chef on board the luxury house boat.
- It’s time to get the heart rate up again, with a ride through the Horizontal Falls on the 900hp fast boat.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
- Fly direct back to Broome with an aerial view of Cable Beach and Broome Township prior to landing.