Dolphin and Seal Adventure 1.5 hour Cruise (SEP - APR)
Vendor: Moonraker Dolphin Swims
Be just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, cross the famous entry to Port Phillip Bay ‘The Rip’ and visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest colony...
Tours depart daily from Sorrento Pier - all year round.
Includes and Highlights:
- 90 minute adventure cruise to view resident wild dolphins and Australian Fur Seals.
- Enjoying an exhilarating ride on our purpose built Boat, a 12.5 metre RHIB designed for speed, comfort and allows you the freedom to move around the vessel.
- Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
- Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous 'Rip' a treacherous body of water and entry to Port Phillip Bay.
- See migrating seasonal wildlife, Shy Albatross, Humpback Whales and Common Dolphins.
Facilities and Extras:
- Luxury purpose built high speed eco vessel
- On board toilet facilities
- Individual comfort seating
- Undercover Seating
- Grandstand seating to ensure you have the best view at all times
- Guided activities
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Qualified and experienced guides
****Please note prices are subject to change over peak season****